Nagios+Mrtg

rit rite at seznam.cz
Tue Apr 27 13:14:19 CEST 2004

Hello,
I'd like to ask you how to integrate Mrtg graphs into Nagios. I saw a lot of announces in Mailing forums, but I didn't find exactly procedure.
I have Nagios and Mrtg on the same PC and both works very well, but individual.
If you would like so kindly, please send me only section about Mrtg of your Nagios configuration or let me know hot to set it up.
I'm trying to resolve this integration perhaps 6 days but I'm still in blind alley.
Thanx a lot
pet