nsclient

nagios at acmecargo.com nagios at acmecargo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:40:31 CEST 2004

I just upgraded my plugins from 1.3.1 to 1.4.0alpha1. In response to the
following email I am finding just the opposite results. I had all my
check_nt disk checks running with the -l c format with no characters for
the drive letter. After upgrading all my check_nt disk checks started
returning, "wrong -l argument". Totally confused I tried adding the : after
the drive letter and it worked. Go figure. FYI.

Dylan