SSI Files

Tedman Eng teng at dataway.com
Wed Apr 21 03:22:05 CEST 2004

SSI's are custom snippets of HTML and/or CGI that you can use to alter the
look/feel of your Nagios installation.  1.0, 1.1, and 1.2 do not come with
any (AFAIK).  Their main purpose is to allow an easy way for
customization/integration into your environment.

You can read more about how to create and use them here:
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/cgiincludes.html