check_mailq usage

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Apr 16 22:16:44 CEST 2004

The plugin expects to be run on the machine with the mail queue you want to check. That's probably why it's failing. Like the majority of the plugins that check non-network related items, there is no support for connecting to a remote host to check local stats. You'll need to use a transport mechanism such as NRPE or check-by-ssh.

--
Marc