New hosts added with Nagmin, host checks are disabled?

Jason jason-sourceforge at microlnk.net
Thu Apr 15 22:02:05 CEST 2004

Hello, everybody.

I've been using a basic Nagios setup for a month or two.  Then I
discovered Nagmin, as of a few days ago.  First, let me just say it
looks like a very nice tool!

But I have a question.  The handful of hosts I had already set up with
Nagios work fine, and the new hosts added through Nagmin also work about
like I'd expect.  But I seem to have a problem, about 98% of the hosts
I've added through Nagmin (using portscans) show up in Nagios as having
host checks disabled.

I thought I had the templates set right.  The services on these hosts
are being checked, but the host checks themselves are disabled.  How do
I correct this?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
--
Jason Byrns