Using arguments in the serviceextinfo file

Karl Skidmore Karl at multimap.com
Wed Apr 14 08:47:12 CEST 2004

I'm not sure if $ARG1$ can/can't be passed, but here's one way of achieving
what you want:  The host/script pointed to by your notes_url directive could
parse the http-referrer for the host name and service.

I did something similar to integrate a twiki knowledge base with service
checks.  i.e. after a fault (detected by Nagios) is fixed by an engineer,
information related to the fix can be caught as-it-happens rather than being
lost forever.

HTH... Karl