Problems with check_nt_load from apan

Boulytchev, Vasiliy vboulytchev at coinfotech.com
Tue Apr 13 20:43:41 CEST 2004

Ladies and Gents,
	Plugin nt_load from apan, was not included in apan-sql.  I had to
download the older release, copy it to libexec, change the location of apan
to apan-sql...  Anything else I should be aware of?
	For some reason its giving me a socket error.

define service {
        host_name                       maine.coinfotech.com
        service_description             Maine_Load
        is_volatile                     0
        check_period                    24x7
        max_check_attempts              3
        normal_check_interval           1
        retry_check_interval            1
        notification_interval            20
        notification_period             24x7
        notification_options            w,u,c,r
        check_command                   apan-sql!nt_load!70!90
}

Also, would I have to modify check_nt_load to accommodate the new
port/password?

THANKS

Vasiliy Boulytchev
Colorado Information Technologies, Inc.