statusmap problem

Alex Farrer afarrer at africonnect.com
Tue Apr 13 16:46:36 CEST 2004

Hi,

Having a bit of trouble with the 'user-supplied coords' display of the
statusmap.cgi display page. Just for the sake of getting a very basic
version up and running i've set up a hosts file with a single host
(monitoring no services). When I click on the statusmap page I get the
error message

"You have not supplied any host drawing coordinates, so you cannot use this
layout method"

I have this line in my cgi.cfg file:

hostextinfo[site]=info.html;linux40.gif;linux40.gif;linux40.gif;;100,100;;

where 'site' is defined in the hosts file and the html and gif files are in
the correct locations.

Also, when I include a background image, the error message above is
displayed in the image (at the top) and the image is sliced so that only
enough of the top of the image is available to display the text.

Haven't found anything yet in the docs or FAQ's that might help!

Alex