Mysql report problems

kollasch.drew at bvrmc.org kollasch.drew at bvrmc.org
Wed Apr 7 18:27:01 CEST 2004

I would have to say no. There was downtime and such for this host that I am
looking for. Now it is simply not there. I know that it had up and down time
before, but I do not know what happened to make it stop working correctly.

Drew Kollasch
Network/Desktop Technician
Buena Vista Regional Medical Center
kollasch.drew at bvrmc.org