Service checks disabled at restart

Dan Newcombe Newcombe at mordor.clayton.edu
Mon Apr 5 17:33:53 CEST 2004

I have a problem I don't know where to begin with!

I'm running v1.2 and just recently whenever Nagios gets restarted (machine
reboot, /etc/init.d/nagios stop,start or reload) all of the notifcations
and checks are disabled.  I can go back and manually reenable them (is
there a way to do this for all services at once?) but the next time I
restart nagios, they are all disabled again.

Any ideas where to start looking?  The logs don't show anything out of the
ordinary.   Where are these states stored?  Wanna check to make sure it's
not some odd permission issue.

Thanks!
	-Dan