Something like query-source?

Mark Plaksin happy at usg.edu
Fri Apr 2 22:28:42 CEST 2004

On a multi-homed machine, is there a way to make all of the Nagios
server's network activity originate from a specific IP address?
Something like bind's query-source option.

We'd like to assign service IPs to our Nagios machines.  We use TCP
Wrappers to restrict access to NRPE.  If we have to move the Nagios
servers to new machines, we'd rather not have to update the host.allow
files on all of our client machines.

If Nagios can't do it is there a general way to do this for any process?
Our Nagios servers are running Linux.

Thanks!