Problem Getting the APAN Link to Appear in Nagios

Kaplan, Andrew H. AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Fri Apr 2 18:57:54 CEST 2004

Hi there,

I have installed the apan-sql 3.0 utility onto my Nagios system. I made the
small hack that was recommended to show the graphs in the same window as Nagios
as
well as followed the instructions included with the program. As a test, I
configured the Load service documented in the Apan instructions .After I
configured the Apan
program, I ran the sanity check on the system and everything appeared to be in
order. After I started Nagios, I waited for the Apan service to go from pending
to ready.
It did go to ready, but the link that was supposed to appear next to the Load
service did not appear. What else should I do to correct the program
configuration? Thanks.