Include comments in nagios alerts

Mauriello, Ermelindo (IT - Avellino) emauriello at DELOITTE.IT
Fri Apr 2 17:03:17 CEST 2004

Hello,

I'm thinking to give a sense to the field comment in services and hosts,
that is:

how could I include the field comment in the alert notification to send
a long description of the problem.

Is there a way to do that in the configuration files or I have to modify
the sources ?

Thanks
Ermelindo Mauriello

 <<Mauriello, Ermelindo (IT - Avellino).vcf>>

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.