nagios access database

Marcos & Marcelo gemeosdf at yahoo.com.br
Thu Apr 1 23:03:04 CEST 2004

Blake,

I have already seen this site before, but when I tried to do, it didn't work. Then, I found an rpm http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/914077/com/nagios-mysql-www-1.1-alt2.i586.rpm.html
However, I don't know if it's really necessary in order to make nagios access mysql database.
Do you have any kind of cookbook for this subject?

Thanks
Marcelo

Blake <blakes_email at yahoo.com> wrote:
what exactly are you having a problem with? have you
read
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/1_0/xdata-db.html ?
what is your ultimate goal?