nagios + ISA Server

Rob Nelson rob at capband.net
Tue Sep 30 15:14:57 CEST 2003

>Of course, I tried a check_http help, and it said that with the option -a
>or -authorization I could provide a username / password to connect.

I've not used ISA, but with IIS there is Windows NTLM authentication and
there is password authentication (I forget the specific name, but it
implies passing a user/pass combo via http or https, rather than being
pulled via NTLM). I'd make sure that's enabled, and possibly check the ISA
logs to see what error it's generating.

Rob Nelson
Network Administrator, Capitol Broadband
C: 919-369-1874
rob at capband.net