Dropping mysql suport from an instalation

Mark Arnold msalists at gmx.net
Fri Sep 26 18:36:09 CEST 2003

I haven't really looked into this as I said - what kind of data is missing in the database-stored tables?
I'm hoping to get this installed over the weekend on my test system to see whats going on there.

When I went through the configuration files I saw some parameters to enable storing of the various statuses and other data in
db-tables. I don't remember which file that was in - I dont have access to the system right now...
I would guess that you can just uncomment those parameters to deactivate db-data storage and then you should be fine. Especially
since you said that "DB data is absolutely irrelevant".

I am hoping to get some more info on what data is stored in the database vs. what is stored in files only from the developers at
Nagios - any responses ?!?

Thanks,

MARK