inability to locate plugins

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Fri Sep 26 10:30:33 CEST 2003

Brad,

This most often happens when your command definitions are not pointing to
your executables, or there is a permission problem on your executables,
i.e. nagios doesn't have permission to execute them.

Double-check your command definitions and make sure they are pointing to
your executables (expand out the command_line manually and run it from the
command prompt for example) and check that your executables are in group
'nagios' or that the user nagios in in the group associated with your
executables.

HTH,
Greg

=================================