side.html

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Fri Sep 26 06:03:33 CEST 2003

This sounded like a good idea, so I'm committing the patch to the
HEAD of CVS (2.0).  I hacked the status CGI a bit to take a host name
or host address for the search.  Wildcard support isn't available (it
might be later), but the status CGI only displays details for one
host at a time, so I don't know how useful it would be (other than to
shorten keystrokes).  Perhaps the first host name that matches the
pattern would be the one to get displayed...

BTW, someone else (I don't recall who) had posted this search feature
patch a few months back, but I forgot to incorporate it at the time.

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer
---
Email: nagios at nagios.org