nagios compilation problems >> SOLUTION

Philipp.Straka at avl.com Philipp.Straka at avl.com
Thu Sep 25 11:47:41 CEST 2003

Hi Brian!

Thx - you brought up an idea in my head. Up to now, I only had the devel
rpms and the client rpms installed. When I installed the shared library rpms
from www.mysql.com <http://www.mysql.com/>  additionally to the first two
rpms, compilation worked out!

Summary of installed RPM packages:

MySQL-devel-4.0.15-0
MySQL-client-4.0.15-0
MySQL-shared-4.0.15-0

...all from www.mysql.com <http://www.mysql.com/> , working fine on Red Hat
9

Thanx a lot also to Marc for his support!
All the best,
Phil