GD, PNG, and/or JPEG libraries could not be located

Oliver Bode oliver at x509security.com
Wed Sep 24 15:53:25 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm rebuilding my OpenBSD 3.0 nagios box and am now running the latest
OpenBSD snapshot I am unable to get GD to compile with nagios. I
compile --with-gd-lib=/usr/local/lib
and --with-gd-include=/usr/local/include .

Gd is working fine with php and I have the png and jpg libraries installed.
Mysql compiles and the libraries are in the same directory as gd png and
jpg. I've searched through the mailing list and can't quite figure out what
the solution is. Any ideas?

Thanks, Oliver