Bye!

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITDIEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Wed Sep 24 15:42:56 CEST 2003

I would second that.

BB was installed for over 2 years with no one using it and junking the SPAM email's
it generated.

Nagios in place no false alarms , very easy to add new checks or even your own checks.
and ties in very nicely to 3rd party fault logging systems.

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Unix System Support
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1224 81 8373 Other Tel: Internal 630 8373
Email: Matt.M.Garrett at is.shell.com