Bye!

Jens Kruse jens.kruse at mobilcom.de
Wed Sep 24 08:23:54 CEST 2003

Hi everyone!

So finally Nagios lost the race against Big Brother, the Solaris people
took over the command and my (final?) job for this company will be
migrating Nagios to BB within the next monthes.

I'd like to thank everyone who gave me a hand with netsaint/nagios and
its plugins within the last two and half years and let me experience to
be part of the community.

With sad regards,

Jens

P.S.: Any job offers as a Linux-/Unix-Admin within Schleswig-Holstein,
Hamburg or Southern Danmark are heartly welcomed!
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Jens Kruse
Monitoring/Middleware