Problems with Scheduling Downtime

Gary.Blydenburgh at ftid.com Gary.Blydenburgh at ftid.com
Mon Sep 22 18:17:04 CEST 2003

Excuse me if this has been asked a million times in the past, I tried
using the search feature on the website.  Scheduling downtime for a host
is flaky on my system, sometime it will work sometimes not.  I am using
Netsaint v0.0.7, on RH 7.2, Mozilla 1.4.  I go thru all the steps in the
GUI and nothing changes, I don't get the zzz icon next to the host in
Status Details, and when I go into the host details the "In Scheduled
Downtime" says NO.  I have waited for approx 20 minutes with no change in
status.  Any ideas????