Command-specific authorization.

Steven Franks sfranks at zixcorp.com
Wed Sep 17 12:49:32 CEST 2003

Is there a way to assign a user specific access to individual host/service commands?  I've read the documentation and searched the faqs for information on whether this is possible but have come up empty-handed.  It seems that a user is either authenticated to use all of the commands available for a service/host or none at all.

What I want to do is restrict access to the commands that enable/disable passive and active checks for hosts and services without impeding an authenticated user's ability to use other tools they might need when responding to issues (acknowledgement, comments, etc.).  Can this be done?

Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

-Steven