Getting check_snmp to work properly under Freebsd5/nagios/apan

Goran.Nilsson at fmhs.mil.se Goran.Nilsson at fmhs.mil.se
Wed Sep 17 11:47:18 CEST 2003

Hi there i have a strange problem, im trying to check out he bw on some
nt-server but i don't recive anything so it could be putted in to my rrd
record
if i try to run snmpget with the default command all i get is "SNMP problem
- No data recieved from host" . I have dubbel and tripple checked
rights,case sensitive , spelling. dns lookup. And still nothing.. if
someone have @ least the smallest think of what it can be you would make me
very glad!!!

With regards
/Goran