Nagios web page doesn't show any images

Russell Thompson rp.thompson at qut.edu.au
Wed Sep 17 05:11:25 CEST 2003

I have a problem with images when I access the nagios cgi's via a web
browser. It gives me the information in text only (I do get some .png
images). The broken link for images icon flashes up briefly then goes away
and displays text only. No colors either. I have installed the jpeg, png,
gd libraries successfully (I assume). After installing the gd libraries, it
tells me it has found the png and jpeg libraries, but only png images show
up on the web page.

Anyone had this problem before, or has any ideas?

Thanks

Russell Thompson
PC Support
Faculty of Information Technology