CGI permissions make me mad!

Larry Bills larry.bills at mci.com
Tue Sep 16 21:00:24 CEST 2003

Have you checked out your webserver, since you did a resinstall of
everything. If mod_auto.so is not loaded, you will not be able to
authorize, also check all other web server switches that may affect this
item. Problem might not be Nagios at all, I have never had a problem on
Red Hat or Sun Solaris 6,8 or 9 if one sets the Apache web server conf
file up correctly, and the permissions on Nagios per the docs.

Sincerely

Larry Bills