CGI permissions make me mad also! HELP!!!!

Rick_Blair at fws.gov Rick_Blair at fws.gov
Tue Sep 16 18:51:19 CEST 2003

I really feel like I am spinning my wheels here.

I reinstalled the OS (redhat 7.3) on a test box twice and reinstalled
nagios on that test box.

I have used config files (*.cfg) that I know have worked in the past
because I had this thing running for 5 months without a problem.

During my reinstalls I have gone through the Nagios documentation step by
step and everything I have seems fine.

I have seen different postings in different places on the web with the
same problem and no one seems to have a fix for these people.  I have also
been contacted by someone who had the same problem which was never fixed.

Is there any way to turn logging on for the cgi scripts?  I keep getting
this "It appears as though you do not have permission to view information
for any of the hosts you requested." but there is absolutely no logging
available telling me why I get this error.

Rick Blair
Network Engineer
USFW
303.202.2687