Monitoring mirroring

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITDIEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Tue Sep 16 15:38:22 CEST 2003

Mark

If you are using the netsaint_statd (perl) version for remote monitoring the following may help.

You would need to change the netsaint_statd perl script on the clients to allow this to work.

If you are let me know and I can supply a working copy to you.

Note : I would recommend trying to use something like nrpe
as in the long run it is easy to maintain.

I am just starting to use nrep Version 2

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Unix System Support
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1224 81 8373 Other Tel: Internal 630 8373
Email: Matt.M.Garrett at is.shell.com