$$$$ - looking for quote to build a Nagios system...

Chris Hale chris at peaknetworks.com
Tue Sep 16 15:06:50 CEST 2003

All,

I'm looking to get a Nagios system up and running.  We don't have the
time to get it running ourselves, but would like to see some quotes on
getting Nagios up and running for some basic monitoring and alerting.

We'd like to see and learn how to manage and grow Nagios once you've
built the system for us, so please include 3 months of support with your
quote.  Support will only include such things as break/fix, teaching us
how to add new devices to the monitoring and alerting list, etc.

If you have any questions or have a document and/or checklist that will
help us better aid you in delivering your quote, please feel free to
forward this to me off-list.

Thanks,
Chris

--