Lack of "Additional Info" in alerts

Bryan K. Walton zxcvbnm at tds.net
Mon Sep 15 22:12:34 CEST 2003

Hi Matt,
	Thank you for your email.  I am a little confused.  Here is
the definition of my notification command below.  I have some quotes in
there already.  Should I be quoting some things?

Thanks,
Bryan Walton

# 'notify-by-email' command definition
define command{
        command_name    notify-by-email
        command_line    /usr/bin/printf "%b" "***** Nagios
*****\n\nNotification Type: $NOTIFICATIONTYPE$\n\nService:
$SERVICEDESC$\nHost: $HOSTALIAS$\nAddress:
 $HOSTADDRESS$\nState: $SERVICESTATE$\n\nDate/Time:
$DATETIME$\n\nAdditional Info:\n\n$OUTPUT$" | /usr/bin/mail -s "**
$NOTIFICATIONTYPE$ alert - $HOSTALIAS$/$SE
RVICEDESC$ is $SERVICESTATE$ **" $CONTACTEMAIL$
        }