Lack of "Additional Info" in alerts

Bryan K. Walton zxcvbnm at tds.net
Sat Sep 13 19:46:32 CEST 2003

I have a problem that I can't seem to fix regarding information
provided in my email notifications.  When I receive an email
notification regarding a problem detected by Nagios, the details are
missing from the "Additional Info" section.  I have copied and
pasted a recent alert below.  The web interface and Nagios logs
correctly show the details.  They just don't get sent in the email.
If anybody can point out where I might look to try and fix this, I
would be appreciative.

Thanks,
Bryan Walton

***** Nagios  *****

Notification Type: PROBLEM

Service: HTTP
Host: trabajo
Address: 127.0.0.1
State: CRITICAL

Date/Time: Sat Sept 13 12:36:04 CDT 2003

Additional Info: