problem with pluggin check_nt and libc.so.6

Kit Burrows kit at keynote.com
Fri Sep 12 21:12:35 CEST 2003

The RPM binaries you are trying to install were compiled with the higher
GLIBC version. However, that glibc GLIBC isn't available by default on the
earlier Redhat releases so you are seeing that error message.

Trying compiling the plugins directly from source on the target system and
see if that fixes your problem.

This email message, and any attachments to it, are for the sole use of the
intended recipients, and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of
this email message or its attachments is prohibited.  If you are not the
copies of the original message.