help, nagios only half working

Gabriel Granger gabe at bdmedia.co.uk
Thu Sep 11 11:20:36 CEST 2003

Hi All,

I've setup up nagios, using config files from our old monitoring server
as my basis for a new monitoring server (this is my first install and
setup).  I thought I had got most of it right.... but this morning I
was looking at the service details page, and noticed that although the
Duration times are increasing(which is what I normally look at) the
Last Check is set to 08-28-2003 18:19 which is about the time that I
finally got rid of all the bugs stopping nagios from starting.

I'm very new to nagios, and would really like some help, if any one
could help me, I would be very very greatful.