RES: Urgent: nagios + apan memory chewing up

Marcio Queiroz marcioqueiroz at vicom.com.br
Wed Sep 10 17:08:57 CEST 2003

I have 200 services using apan and i have the same problem, but it only
happens when i increse the number_of_concurrent_checks for more than 30. The
problem is that if i limit in 30, my check latency goes for something like 5
minutes. If the solution is to take off apan, i would like to know. Any
ideias ?

[]s

	Marcio Q.  Dall Agnol
	phone : 55-21-3873-5826