Status Information Output

Jason Lancaster jason at teklabs.net
Tue Sep 9 21:41:26 CEST 2003

Not unless you want to take on a project that would be almost
impossible. I don't see any reason this type of functionality would need
to be implemented. The single line with a carriage return allows us to
maintain a consistent delimiter through Nagios. If there is a reason you
need something like this, you might try describing in a bit more detail
what your needs are. I'm sure we could come up with something :)

Good luck,
Jason