Checking partitions

Greg Vickers g.vickers at qut.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 08:59:05 CEST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone out there is using a non-% based method for
checking their partitions?

We have many different sized partitions on different (Windows) servers and
a %-based check means that I would have to write a check per partition
almost! I am thinking along the lines of WARNING at >1Gb, CRITICAL
at >750Mb, something like that.

I am just seeing if anyone has come up with an elegant method of doing this
rather than doing something like parsing the result from check_nt...

We currently don't use SNMP on our Windows servers and I don't think that
installing it just for this is something that I want to do... unless I have
to :P

Thanks,

=================================
Greg Vickers