2.0 release date?

Ethan Galstad nagios at nagios.org
Tue Sep 9 05:46:32 CEST 2003

I keep having to push the date for a 2.0 beta back.  I'm almost done
coding and now have to start on the documentation (I've done nothing
on this so far).  Since a lot of config options have changed since
1.x, releasing 2.0 before docs are ready wouldn't be of much use.
Anyway, mabye by early October I'll have something ready.

On 3 Sep 2003 at 9:41, Justin Fitzhugh wrote:

> Any word on when 2.0 will go beta or be released?
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Justin

Ethan Galstad,
Nagios Developer