"Error: Service Status Not Found!"

Pedro Rebelo pedro.rebelo at tagus.ist.utl.pt
Mon Sep 8 00:54:18 CEST 2003

I am testing some cluster services/hosts with check_cluster. However, when I select the plugin from the Services Details, I mostly get "Error: Service Status Not Found!". There are also no output results from these plugins ( I've tested on the command line and it worked great.).
Did anyone ever have a problem similar to this one ?

Thanks.