Nagios statusmap & icons

Purcell, Chris cpurcell at maharam.com
Sun Sep 7 07:43:34 CEST 2003

I got statusmap.cgi working by copying the statusmap.cgi file from the
source directory of the failed installation below, into the sbin/
directory of the working Nagios installation.  The only thing now is
getting the icons to show in the statusmap and everywhere else.  I guess
it doesn't work because I can't compile Nagios with gd (below).

Thanks,
Chris