Performance data & other issues

Jason Lancaster jason at teklabs.net
Sun Sep 7 06:00:11 CEST 2003

2. If you installed the init scripts, you can use the init script with
the 'reload' switch. On most systems this would be
/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios reload. I believe all the init script does is a
HUP signal, so in theory you could just do a killall -HUP nagios (or
similar).

4. You could write your own. That's what I did! :)

Jason