NSClient - ERROR Malformed request or internal error???

Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com Matthew.Quinney at hollandandholland.com
Fri Sep 5 10:19:56 CEST 2003

I have the same thing with 1.084. I usually find that in the event viewer
it also says 'NSClient - out of memory'. Restarting the Windows Service
fixes it.

Steve Hanselman <SteveH at brendata.co.uk>
Sent by: nagios-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
05/09/2003 08:40

"'MACOUILLARD Willy'" <willy.macouillard at rfo.fr>,
nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
cc

Subject
RE: [Nagios-users] NSClient - ERROR Malformed request or internal error???

What version of nsclient are you running?