nrpe problem

Jeff McKeon jmckeon at telaurus.com
Wed Sep 3 16:37:26 CEST 2003

I'm not sure the request is even going through.  I don't believe I
compliled nrpe on the host with SSL so that shouldn't be a problem.  I
just did the standard ./configure then make all.

Jeff McKeon
IT Manager
Telaurus Communications LLC
jmckeon at telaurus.com
(973) 889-8990 ex 209

***The information contained in this communication is confidential. It
is intended only for the sole use of the recipient named above and may
be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended
or copying of this communication, or any of its contents or attachments,
is expressly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please re-send it to the sender and delete the original message,
and any copy of it, from your computer system. Thank You.***