notifications re-enabling themselves?

jeff vier jeff.vier at tradingtechnologies.com
Wed Sep 3 09:14:43 CEST 2003

To follow up on myself - I pulled the cvs tree (the 1.1 branch) via
manual pulls of everything alphabetically below "module" (which seemed
to be essentially useless) and rebuilt the app.  Seems to be fixed now,
after about a half hour of watching and sporadic reloading on my part.
YMMV.

Off to home and bed.

--jeff