Problem with restart

Mike McClure mmcclure at pneservices.com
Tue Sep 2 19:47:07 CEST 2003

What operating system and version are you using?  What Nagios version?

Did you create the "nagios" user as described in the instructions?

What userid are you executing "/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios restart" as?  What shell?

What is the content of your "/etc/rc.d/init.d/nagios" file?

--
Mike McClure, CCIE # 5125, CISSP # 30232
PNE Services, Inc. -  http://www.pneservices.com