"Could not locate a running Nagios process!"

Mark Douglas mark at 9thlevel.org
Fri Oct 31 15:06:12 CET 2003

Ahh, that did it.

Need to apologize for my triple post yesterday - I had a brain fart and sent my
reply from the wrong e-mail address, and then assuming it would get rejected as
that e-mail is not the one I subscribed with, sent again (from the wrong e-mail)
and finally from the right one. All this, only to discover in my mailbox an hour
later, my three posts. DOH!

Anyway folks, my apologies and thanks for helping me get this issue sorted!

Mark