wap access

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Oct 30 23:02:19 CET 2003

I don't like the thought of removing authentication from the nagios
site. Besides, if you can't authenticate, how can you gain access to the
cgis and acknowledge alerts?

Do you think it would work using the url:
http://user@password:<site_name>/nagios/cgi-bin/statuswml.cgi
Maybe that should be 'user:password@', I don't recall, haven't used this
method in a while.
Either way, I think that this would be a better solution for gaining
access to protected sites when using a device that will not prompt for
authentication.

I'd test it myself but I don't have a wireless device that neglects to
prompt.
Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)