wap access

Simpson, Doug dsimpson at friedmancorp.com
Thu Oct 30 21:23:21 CET 2003

I figure out how to get past the authentication -
I was trying to hit http://nagios/ <http://nagios/>  with my palm tungsten w
and it would error.
I then figured out that it is going to http://nagios/side.html
<http://nagios/side.html>  and then it did prompt me and give me a place to
enter the username and password.
However, I cannot view any of my info.  I click on any of the links on the
sidebar and it fails - "webpage was outdated and was updated" click "accept"
so I do and it goes no where.
"Tactical Overview" will take me to a new page but then it errors when I
click on any of the links on that page.
Do I need to add something.  Is it not accepting my request because the
pages I want are not wap accessable?
Thanks for the response,
Doug