wap access

Cook, Garry GWCOOK at mactec.com
Thu Oct 30 20:57:21 CET 2003

I use it from my Motorola T722i. Works great, uses authentication, asks
for username/password.
Are you not getting a username/password prompt?
Be more specific about "the .htaccess is stopping me from accessing any
info" line.

Garry W. Cook, CCNA
Network Infrastructure Manager
MACTEC, Inc. - http://www.mactec.com/
303.308.6228 (Office) - 720.220.1862 (Mobile)