how to get graphs in Nagios ...

Jesús Oliván jesusolivan at pickingpack.net
Thu Oct 30 15:10:54 CET 2003

how to get graphs in Nagios ...u've to put this line in cgi.cfg:

xedtemplate_config_file=/usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg

Then, create file /usr/local/nagios/etc/serviceextinfo.cfg and put in:

define          serviceextinfo{
host_name       PARAMANP
service_description     Ping
notes_url       /nagios/cgi-bin/apan.cgi?host=PARAMANP&service=Ping
icon_image      graph.png
icon_image_alt  View graphs
}

Regards